We have an opening for a full-time experienced Administrative Assistant/Facility Management Support. We will train the right candidate on our customer database (AVM/Quantum system), answering phones, making appointments, digital and paper filing, entering aircraft/customer/vendor database information, and other admin duties.
This is a permanent position. Our hangar is beautiful, our staff are skilled, and our customers expect nothing but the best so attention to detail is paramount. Please send your resume with a short letter outlining your interest for confidential consideration. Must be reliable, mature, and able to lift 40lbs. Thank you for considering our company.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience in office administration or other related fields
- Some experience in the aviation industry helpful
Required Skills / Training
- Phone etiquette
- Customer interface
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and general software skills)
- Technical report writing
- Data entry
- Scanning and filing documents
- General clerical duties
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Day-to-day operations of a successful, growing company
- To support company management in all administrative aspects relating to the installation, test, and support of avionics installed in aircraft.
- Answer and direct inbound telephone calls
- Greet and assist onsite customers
- Scan and file documents
- Maintain office supplies
- Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager and Director of Maintenance
Benefits will be offered by NexAir as described below:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Note: Company will pay 60%, Employee will be responsible for 40%.
- Bonus and/or incentive compensation payable at the discretion of the Company; depending on individual and Company performance.
Note: Company compensation and benefits may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
During your first calendar of employment, you will earn one vacation day for each full month worked to a maximum of 10 days. For the second calendar year and subsequent calendar years you will earn two (2) weeks. Carryover to the next year of a maximum of one week of unused vacation time is permitted.
The Company observes 8 holidays each year as follows:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thurs/Fri)
Sickness and Other Personal Time:
The Company allows 5 personal days per year to cover sickness and other pressing personal needs other than vacation and holidays. The 5 days may be used in any manner needed but cannot be used to extend vacation time. No carryover is allowed to the next year.
NexAir Avionics has a trial period for all new employees. This period is for the first 90 days of employment. Benefits will not start until the trial period has ended.
This is a growing company! We’re looking for an energetic person that can be flexible, adapt to changing roles and keep the hangar organized and running smoothly. Please view our website www.nexairavionics.com, our Facebook page “NexAir Avionics”, and our ebay store before applying.
Plymouth Municipal Airport – KPYM
246 South Meadow Rd. Gate 6, SW-1
Plymouth, MA 02360