Construction is under way!
Shown here is a site map (click to enlarge) that indicates the location of the new units. Additional phases are anticipated, including some larger standalone units. All phases shown are incorporated into the completed permitting process and the current site preparations.
Watch for Updated Photos Here
Modern Heated T-Hangars with Bi-fold Doors
We’re building out the next phase of our long-term hangar development program to meet the needs of today’s aircraft owner. We’ll have six new heated T-Hangars available. Two of the units will feature 47′ 6″ wide door openings (easily accommodate a Piper Malibu/Mirage/Meridian/Matrix), while four of the units will have 41′ 6″ wide door openings. Open door vertical clearance on all units will be 12′. Access to self-serve Jet A fuel will be part of this expansion.
Individual owners may request appropriate upgrades during construction.
- Insulated exterior walls and ceiling
- Heated using individual electric-start gas ceiling hung warehouse heaters
- Use automated electric bi-fold doors with automatic hurricane latches
- Optional key fob remote bi-fold door controls
- Key locked man doors
- Roof overhang extensions
- Epoxy sealed concrete floors
- Overhead lighting
- Hardwired secure Ethernet Internet access with secure WiFi
- 200 amp AC service
- Ramp lighting
- Use of a pilot’s lounge with bathroom, shower, recliners, HDTV, weather station, and WiFi
Hangar Condo Association
All hangars at Mansfield Landing are managed through the hangar condo association. Heating gas usage is metered individually. All other utilities, plowing, and maintenance are covered by a monthly condo fee. Property taxes are paid individually to the town of Mansfield.
Start the Conversation
If you’ve seen something here that sparks your imagination, get the conversation started. Email Dave Fetherston, call him at 877-318-0975, or submit an online Request for Hangar Information short form. We’re ready to collaborate with you so that you, too, can have a smarter plane and be a smarter pilot.